Friday, January 14, 2011

Tattoo Chronicles has a winner

So yesteday I sent an email to the winner of the contest and here is her answer.
I went to the post office today so in a couple of week she'll receive her book at home.



I had a great time preparing tiny papers, writting your names on them, chosing the perfect bowl,  inviting a friend of mine to pic one of them and celebrating the joy of the winner, a girl from France.

I don't know if you guys will believe me but who is having more fun with all of this it's me, hi hi ^^
Because it's amazing to see you guys on Twitter supporting and RTing to help me, specially Ashlee, Paul, Natali and Bianca.
To the ones who showed up their enthusiasm with it, I just can say thank you Katrina, Cheryl, Paula, Ana Carolina, and so many others I am missing!

As I already said in other ocasions I would love to have a chance to give another book. So, don't lose your hopes, maybe next time!

This contest was born because it's difficult for some people to buy the book online (shipping rates), they can't find it in their countries, etc. I'm pleased to help and make it possible for someone :)
Now, new challenges wait for us: Kat von D Day is waiting for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment